Divine Intervention: Hard Mode XT-002 Deconstructor and Heroic:Heartbreaker

D.I. WooT!

DivineIntervention

Sleepless Knights Activity

WoW Feed for Joenutz@Bronzebeard

Hard Mode XT-002 Deconstructor and Heroic:Heartbreaker




Although I saw 2 achievements out of this kill rather than one,the one that truly stands out is our server first successful Heroic:Heartbreaker (aka XT Hard Mode).

Hard Mode
XT-002 Deconstructor's Hard Mode can be activated during any of the Add Phases. Destroying the exposed Heart of the Deconstructor will give XT-002 several new abilities:

*
Heartbreak - Increases XT-002's damage by 40% and hit points by 100% (Heroic: damage by 40% and hit points by 150%).
*
Void Zone - Causes Gravity Bomb to spawn a Void Zone, which inflicts 5,000 (Heroic: 7,500) damage to players standing in it.
*
Life Spark - Causes Light Bomb to spawn a Life Spark.
*
Life Spark - Casts Static Charged, which inflicts 800 (Heroic: 2,000) Nature damage to nearby players every 3 seconds.

I haven't posted as much content as i would like to lately,but raiding these conditions can take much practice and time.Between raiding at night,work,and making sure my kid comes first before any video game,time gets limited around my scheduale.The best I can do is post my progress.I'll save the thoerycrafting for the other 1000 warcraft blogs out there.

2 comments:

MMOBay.net said...

Hi, Im interested in advertising on your site. I'm looking for textlink ads or blog posts. Please contact me if you're interested.

The Man-Cave said...

Very cool site. I am currently adding game reviews to my own blog. Can't wait to check the rest of your posts out.

Post a Comment

Labels

 
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®