Divine Intervention: Site Under Construction

D.I. WooT!

DivineIntervention

Sleepless Knights Activity

WoW Feed for Joenutz@Bronzebeard

Site Under Construction

Apologies for any craziness going on on this page,learning the HTML for this new upgraded template is not easy.Over the next few days things need to be fixed,and links need to be replaced.Simply exporting my old blog posts onto this template took every bit of html script and threw it everywhere,causing my widgets and texts to be inbedded into the new template's complex structure.So i'm sitting here flipping my screen the bird for now trying to fix everything.When all is said and done,this setup will be better for a gallery style warcraft blog rather than some stock default blogger thing like I had.Uther give me the strength now not to cast /Divine Intervention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®