Divine Intervention: Divine Intervention has a NEW look!

D.I. WooT!

DivineIntervention

Sleepless Knights Activity

WoW Feed for Joenutz@Bronzebeard

Divine Intervention has a NEW look!

Divine intervention has a fresh new look!The old blogger style default black was hurting my eyes.The Warcraft All-Stars template is better layed out and much easier on the eyes.Since I'm new to the blogging community,I am also learning,so please bear with me.I have received some greatly appreciated advice and emails on setting up a blog about something you are passionate about,and the community has been great to me so far.Although DiWooT! is only a month old,I look forward to posting many more screenshots of my journeys,and I am very grateful for the kind and personal emails I have received so far on this site's progress.Thank you to the paladin community and those paladin's especially on my roll call bloglist.Your backlinks and kindness already proves there's a ton of great people in the World of Warcraft,and paladin's always have each other's backs. /salute

-Joenutz/Bronzebeard-
-Marshal-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 
World of Warcraft™ and Blizzard Entertainment® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment®